A storyteller is someone who conveys real or fictitious events in words, images, and sounds.
Storyteller may also refer to:
- Storyteller (album), compilation album from Scottish singer-songwriter Donovan.
- Storyteller, an album by Raghav, an Indian-Canadian musician on V2 Records.
- Storyteller - The Complete Anthology: 1964-1990, a four CD compilation of songs by Rod Stewart.
- The Storyteller (band), heavy metal band from Sweden formed in late 1995
- The Storyteller is a live-action/puppet television series, created and produced by Jim Henson.
- VH1 Storytellers is a television series produced by the VH1 network.
- "Storyteller" (Buffy episode), the sixteenth episode of season 7 of the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- The Storyteller, live-action/puppet television series created and produced by Jim Henson in 1987
- "The Storyteller" (DS9 episode), first-season episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- "The Storyteller" (The Twilight Zone), The Twilight Zone episode
In other fields:
Ananias, Baron Munchausen, Father of Lies, Satan, Sir John Mandeville, advertising writer, anecdotist, annalist, art critic, author, authoress, belletrist, bibliographer, coauthor, collaborator, columnist, compiler, composer, consummate liar, copywriter, creative writer, critic, dance critic, diarist, dirty liar, drama critic, dramatist, encyclopedist, equivocator, essayist, fableist, fabler, fabricator, fabulist, false witness, falsifier, fibber, fibster, fictionist, free lance, free-lance writer, ghost, ghostwriter, habitual liar, humorist, inditer, liar, literary artist, literary craftsman, literary critic, literary man, litterateur, logographer, magazine writer, man of letters, monographer, music critic, mythmaker, mythomaniac, mythopoet, narrator, newspaperman, novelettist, novelist, palterer, pamphleteer, pathological liar, penwoman, perjurer, poet, prevaricator, prose writer, pseudologist, pseudologue, raconteur, reciter, recounter, relator, reviewer, romancer, romancist, sagaman, scenario writer, scenarist, scribe, scriptwriter, short-story writer, spinner of yarns, storier, taleteller, technical writer, teller of tales, word painter, wordsmith, writer, yarn spinner, yarner